Barclays NO-DC
Barclays NO-DC
Barclays NO-DC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barclays NO-DC

Welcome to the Barclays No-Dc

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfocea
Admin
Admin
Alfocea

/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  Empty
PostSubject: /!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/    /!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  EmptySun 8 Mar - 12:56

~ Mag N°1 Barclays League ~

/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  Banier11

_1_     Second Week Results      
_2_     Chatsworth an entry missed...    
_3_   Redbridge at the top !!
_4_The league rigged???
_5_Interview with Rikki

Week N°2 :: Results

EvertoChatsworthSantos
 Dortmund 
9 - 
motm : Domeniq

AldersBrook                        8 - 
motm : Zacharian

Redbridge                                                4 - 3
motm : BalansNE

Chatsworth an entry missed...   
/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  B1cn

Chatsworth are currently fighting relegation zone as they are bottom of the league with 0 points after 2 game. However the president of Chatsworth stays convinced that his team will do the work. Apparently he know what he is doing so we have to just wait and wish them the best in the future.

Redbridge at the top !!
/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  BadgeDagenham_and_Redbridge
Redbridge are sitting at the top of the table and they're sitting firmly after winning their last 2 games. They produced great games vs their opponents. They have a solid squad and they are relying on their number n°10 player, Hospital, and their top scorer BalansNE who scored 4 goals in 2 matches for the club.. They are one of the favorites to win the league and we wish them the best..

The league rigged???
/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  1g51

After the first game, there was quite a problem between these two players, Rikki and Jamez. Rikki went to the press and showed that he wasn't really happy about the MOTM decision from the ref (received by Walcott after a lose of his team). After the second game he was still nervous because he thought deserved to get in the two first TOTW. For more news, check out the interview I had with Rikki. : 

Reporter 
/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  Avatarimage?hb=img&user=alfocea&direction=3&head_direction=3&size=m
   Rikki    
/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/  Avatarimage?hb=img&user=precisionist&direction=3&head_direction=3&size=m

Reporter : Hello Mr Rikki

Rikki : Hello

Reporter : First we will begin with collective questions then we will finish with the individuals questions, So What do you think about Santos's debut?

Rikki : Our first game went well, couldn't have asked for a better result to claim the first  3 points.

Reporter : Today santos lost, do you think that the team played bad or Redbridge was just better?

Rikki : Honestly I don't think we played bad, but Redbridge weren't the better team either.. It was a hard game but fair. We just got unlucky in last action and sadly lost 4-3.

Reporter :  What did the coach tell you after the match vs redbridge?

Rikki : He told us that we were unlucky, but don't worry about the result and just look a head and focus on winning the next one

Reporter :  Santos actually has a strong team, what is your objective in this league?

Rikki : Well we would like to finish top of the league, although now we have lost a
game it's going to make it that little bit harder but we can do it.

Reporter :  Rikki you scored 4 goals and made 2 assists in 2 games This is awesome, did you begin to think about the ballon d'or at the end of the league?

Rikki : Well i started the season thinking about winning the ballon d'or, but due to a few sloppy decisions,I don't think it will happen.

Reporter :  What decisions?

Rikki : Well in our first game, everybody knows that i should have won the motm award, which as you know, will help me to win the ballon d'or.. But Adidas==== awarded it to GER-TWalcott14, who I felt shouldn't have got it, and then vs Redbridge, everybody yet again knew that i deserved motm, and dasayev wrongly gave it to BalansNE. Fair enough he scored goals and won them the game, but he did nothing in the first half, and on top of all that i didn't even get selected for totw, so ballon d'or is pretty much long gone if this keeps happening.

Reporter :  Recently you often showed to the press for say that the owner of the league has a problem with you? is it only for this problem that you just said?

Rikki : I feel the owner has a problem with me because he referred to me as ''annoying'' and ''a kid'', but if things were done correctly i wouldn't have to confront him about the faults of the league and the referees.

Reporter : Finally rikki we heard that some teams are looking to get you in their roster, 
could you leave santos at the middle of the season or do you think you will stay to finish the season with them?

Rikki : I will stay until the end of the season because i wouldn't want to disappoint McRooney, and it will be interesting to see if we can pull of a 1st place finish.

Reporter : Our interview is finished thank you for answering our questions, would you like to say something before the end?

Rikki : I would just like to say well played to fans who watch the league and can spot the mistakes made etc, and good luck to all of the teams in the league.

Reporter : Okay, thank you and good luck.

El-Magnifico
Back to top Go down
https://bplnondc.board-directory.net

/!/ WEEK N°2 Second Mag /!/
Page 1 of 1